I was tagged by iwasthemadone
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Actually tell them you tagged them
1) What is your favourite animal (can be mythical)?
Any type of serpent.
2) What is your opinion on classical music (If you have one)?
I have many and they’re all very positive.
3) Tea or Coffee? And which type (e.g. Earl Grey, Mocha…etc)
Twinings Lemon Green Tea
4) What is your favourite weird fact?
I don’t know if this is true, but I read once that “Britney Spears’ music is played by the British Navy to scare off Somali Pirates” and it humoured me somewhat.
5) Which fictional character do you relate to the most?
I don’t know why, but I’ve felt like I relate to Billy Pilgrim from Slaughterhouse-Five (which is an amazing book that you should all read) ever since I read the book - you know, without the whole being “unstuck in time” thing all the time of course, though for some reason I feel that with my dissociative tendencies I can relate (on an extremely abstract, hyperbolic level of course) to this aspect of his life.
6) If you could go anywhere at all (real or fiction) where would you go?
To the future, of course.
7) What is your favourite colour (and I don’t mean just yellow or green I want a ridiculous colour swatch name like “Velvet Fuschia” or “Umber Sunset”)?
8) What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
9) What is your favourite video game?
'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory' or 'Portal 2' - I don't know.
10) If you could swap place with someone for a day, who would you swap with?
Someone who’s content with the whole identity-thing and whose said identity merits respect from others without it having to bend over backwards to conform to harmful societal conventions.
11) How did you first discover Tumblr?
To be honest, I have no idea how I first discovered the site - I just remember it popping up to me at an untraceable moment in time and it sparked my interest.
1) Which historical era would you travel back in time to if you had the chance?
2) Do you tend to form more friendships with people with similar personalities to yourself, or to people whose personality is the exact opposite to yours?
3) What’s the most outgoing thing you’ve done this year?
4) What never fails to bring a smile to your face?
5) Do you get jealous for silly reasons?
6) Without your best friend, do you think you’d be a different person?
7) Favourite song?
8) Has your personality/outlook on life changed much in the last two years?
9) Which celebrities do you find inspiring?
10) If someone asked you for life advice, what would you say to them?
11) Finally, if someone admits that they find you likeable, what do you think they like about you the most?
when boys hold u by yr waist and make you feel tiny
when you kiss boys and you can feel their stubble
freckles on boy
body hair on boy
spooning with boys
when boys get hard while spooning and you can feel it and its really cute
boys in the abstract
1 year later and I’m a lesbian
These are a pair of onesies. For infants. One reads “i’m just a cupcake looking for my stud muffin” and the other reads “girls dig chubby guys”. Heteros really need to stop trying to force their lifestyle on children.
People are really creepy about pushing heterosexuality on babies in general. Like “oh, he loves to smile at girls, he’s such a flirt” and “What a pretty little girl; your daddy is going to have to beat the boys away with a stick”
Like can you not even wait for your infants to gain control of their neck muscles before you start pushing your sexual preferences on them?
oh my gosh this this this this this
it makes me so uncomfortable
Uh. Hi everyone. I’m Lynn and I’ve finally decided to uh.. well, ask tumblr for help. I’m moving out of a very abusive environment, but I think I’ve got most of that covered - however, doing so is going to leave me without enough money to pay for my HRT, at least for the first few months and probably longer.
If you’re trans, you might already know what kind of hell it is to see yourself finally become something you’re physically proud of - whether or not other people thought you already were beautiful, being able to finally see and feel it in the mirror is possibly one of the most joyous experiences someone can have. It just feels right, after decades of feeling wrong. And then, if you have to stop taking them, you can see and feel all the changes revert. Its horrible, depressing beyond belief, and I actually end up covering my mirrors most of the time now that I’m off of it again.
I’ve been on and off of HRT for 3 years now, only on it steadily for maybe half of that time.. and thats a generous estimate.
Someone was nice enough to get me spiro about a month ago, but its nearly gone now. No insurance means I have to self medicate, and while dangerous, I have zero other options. It also means its expensive as hell. (45-50$ for 100 tabs of spiro 100, and most of us take 1 or 2 a day. I take 2, which means one bottle lasts about a month and a half)
if you’d like to help with this, 100% of any donations will be spent on hormone meds immediately. Hopefully I’ll actually be able to stock up on bottles and then won’t have to worry about the bi-monthly fear of needing to wait 3-4 weeks for delivery.
you can contact my inbox if you want, or you can donate directly here!
just be aware that my anonymous is currently off. and if you can’t help, just signal boost maybe??
(also i build computers and after the move, would be glad to create one for cost of parts + the price of one bottle of spiro! but for the moment, commissions are closed due to stress and home stability)